When you’re looking for the leading auto repair service shop in Sacramento that adheres to a code of ethics, look no further than Standard Auto Care. Our team of highly-skilled auto mechanics act with the utmost integrity and provide quality auto repair that will keep customers coming back for years.
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program, we agree to the following code of ethics:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the client.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the client’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
To schedule an appointment, call us. Visit Standard Auto Care at 2240 Colfax St. Sacramento, California 95815.